- PERFECT STARTER HOBBY SET – A collection of everything you need to get started with assembling and painting miniatures. This set includes 12 12ml acrylic Warpaints (nine Warpaints, one brush-on primer, one metallic paint and one Strong Tone Quickshade wash), one Paint Mixing Palette Tray, three hobby brushes, one Miniature & Model File, one Plastic Frame Cutter and a FREE bottle of Super Glue.
- NON-TOXIC PAINTS WITH EXCELLENT COVERAGE AND CONSISTENCY – Our acrylic Warpaints are marked with the Nordic Swan Eco-label. Furthermore, our paints are non-toxic and safe to use for anyone just starting out miniature painting, as well as for the advanced hobbyist concerned with their health without compromising on the quality of their tools. Warpaints are made with heavy pigments and a creamy consistency, allowing for excellent coverage and application.
- DURABLE AND CONSCIENTIOUS - Meticulously designed and crafted from premium quality materials, these brushes are made with synthetic Toray hair, thus avoiding any animal products while still maintaining excellent brush quality at an affordable price.
- HOBBY TOOLS – We have included a selection of safe tools for preparing your miniatures for painting. The Plastic Frame Cutter tool allows for easy sprue cutting, while the file will help remove those pesky mould lines. Super glue is incredibly versatile, allowing you to glue any type of material.
- BORN FROM GAMING – The Army Painter is the brainchild of wargaming and painting veterans of many years, Bo Penstoft and Jonas Færing : We wanted to produce the paints and accessories that could have carried us all the way from the level of novice to experienced painters and gamers when we first started out. With The Army Painter, our aim is to help you get awesome painted models on the table, and still Get More Time for Gaming!